Sunday, April 20, 2008

*Our engagement*

After dating for 1 1/2 years we got engaged! We had gone to Las Vegas to see the drag races October 2006, which his company was paying for. Scotts company set us up to stay at the Wynn on the 52nd floor. His company sent us the year before to do this and we had the best time so this time i was excited to go again and relax on an all expenses paid for trip. We had a great time seeing the Stri-Vectin dragster race, going to the wax museum, eating sushi (yum!) and enjoying our suite at the Wynn. It was October 29, 2006 and we were getting packed and ready to head for home when Scott sat on the bed next to me and said he had something to ask me, thats when he picked up my hands and looked into my eyes. He hesitated for a minute and then began to ask for my hand in marriage. He then said "I'm sorry but I forgot the ring." (My funny Scott, he forgot the ring at home but he wanted to propose so badly he did it anyway.) I was so surprised when he began to ask me that I said NO! when he was picking up my hands, not that I ment to say no, it's just what came out. After he asked me I excitedly said yes! I'm sure I confused that poor boy! lol

0 comments: