Things around here haven't been dull, to say the least. I swear my family is cursed this year! I want to know who walked under the damn ladder and broke the mirror at the same time??!!
I am coming on 10 weeks from when i was in the hospital last (this was how long it was in between hospital visits so I'm a bit nervous) but I'm finally starting to feel more like myself! The atrophy in my muscles aren't quite as bad but my strength and endurance are nill to none. My surgery site is healing nicely but it still is very sore when touched and by the end of the day i am still in a lot of pain if i over due the walking and such during the day. Its getting better but i can feel that my muscles are still trying to multiply and mesh back together. The doctors STILL have NO CLUE what is wrong with me an we haven't confirmed anything from seeing a naturopath either. Oh and my hair is pink again...i think im keeping this for a while :)


Delilah can pretty well eat anything now minus bananas which we tried 2 wks ago and shes finally getting over her reaction. When she was on just neocate formula and then only could eat a few select foods i worried she would always be like that. I always worried that she wouldn't be the same as all the rest of the kids. And i was right, shes amazing! Shes nothing like all of the other kids! Shes her own person and wants what she wants, likes what she likes and is so well behaved. I think we got lucky, but maybe it had something to do with what kind of parents we are and all the trials we have already been through. We have been through more in her short 2 1/2 years than a lot of parents ever have to go through, thank god! She LOVES to draw, be outside playing with daddy, wearing dresses, has to have her kiki (her lovey) and bink everywhere we go. The later is something we aren't so happy about but since she was ill in December with a few horrible ear infections shes latched onto it even more. She still has 2 bottles of neocate a day and other than that she eats/drinks pretty well. I swear this girl is always snacking! Shes had some fun times lately with some of her friends too! She just loves playing with kids...she needs a sibling lol! And no I am NOT pregnant.
Scott is becoming less busy as summer slowly gets here which is fine by Delilah and I! He isn't as involved with Ben's job anymore and he is not taking summer semester at SLCC (he is FINALLY taking a semester off!!) so he has his full time job and then gets to spend more time with his family. He always has a project, or 5, that hes working on though lol. Right now he is trying to re-do the pond/water feature in the backyard that needed to be deeper for the Koi to survive the winter, finish up the fireplace upstairs AND downstairs, put wooden floor down in the office in the basement, oh and put a new engine in his truck. See i told you he has a lot of things started!
Tomorrow marks my moms 50th BIRTHDAY!! But i still think she doesn't look a day over 40!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment