Tuesday, June 21, 2011
*Boon Flair Highchair Giveaway from UBGI*
I am so excited about this giveaway from Unique Baby Nursery Ideas for a Boon Flair Highchair! When I was pregnant with Delilah I wanted this highchair so badly and after getting a cheaper used "other brand" one I am determined to have this for our next child...when we have one! It has so many awesome features and the shear fact that it has a PNEUMATIC LIFT is awesome! Especially for me! If you have been following my ongoing heath and muscle issues you know Ive had issues lifting Delilah and a chair like this would be beyond helpful! Check out Unique Baby Nursery Ideas on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unique-Baby-Nursery-Decorating-Ideas and you will fall in love with all the great ideas they have and the amazing giveaways!
Posted by The Snells at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment