I fill out applications online at http://www.houseparty.com/ regularly and have FINALLY won the chance to be a host of a House Party sponsored by Gerber!!! House Party will be sending me a big pack of samples, freebies, coupons, etc for all the moms/kids who attend! I am beyond excited to get the chance to host this as only a few people per state get the chance to host these parties! There are about 8000 people who try for each party and i got picked as one of the people to host! YAY!!! Gerber is a huge brand and to get all this stuff for free for all of my friends and their kids is so much fun! The party will be on May 15th but I don't have a time yet....Let me know if you are interested in coming as it will be so much fun, not to mention yet again the freebies :) I will be doing everything online (evites, etc) so if you want to come PLEASE email me your email address and how many kids you will be bringing and their ages to simplysnell@hotmail.com. This is a huge chance for me and I'm just bursting with excitement!
I hope you can join me!!!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
*gerber generation house party*
Posted by The Snells at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I would love to come and suport you and finely meet you in person. Although I dont have any "babys" any more I would still like to come. My son is 4 and my daughter is 3. Is that still ok?
Congrats on getting to be a host, Thats awesome!!!
Hey cuz.... That is awesome that you were picked out of that many people. I only have kruz and the wee little girl growing in my belly, but I would love to come to it :). Let me know if you need any help.
Post a Comment