Tuesday, September 22, 2009

*time for a haircut*

When I was in high school I ALWAYS kept my hair short and spiky and loved it. It was also usually pink :) When we got engaged I decided to grow out my hair some for our wedding. Well our wedding was over two years ago now and I just never went back to short. Since becoming a mom I feel like Ive lost some of my identity and instead of being Jesse I'm just Delilahs mom. A few changes are in order! First up a new hair cut.... Mollie did a great job and immediately after it was cut I felt a little more like "me"


Next up is adding some pink to my bangs and continue on my weight loss goals. I'm also thinking of a new piercing....yes I'm serious! Maybe I'll pierce my nose...we will just have to wait and see :)

4 comments:

Elise&Mike said...

You are so daring!! I wish I had some nerve to change my hairdo. haahaha

Your little lady is growing up fast too!

Cute :D

Ryane said...

Jesse you look so cute. I miss you so much!

Amy said...

Your hair is so cute! I totally understand feeling like you've "lost" yourself! I can see how easy it is to fall into the "sweatsuit" habit (or maybe a "housedress"--ugh *lol*)! I love the cut it does look really cute!!!

Jennifer said...

Cute Cute!!!!!!!!1