The holidays are in full swing and if that's not stressful enough we are also in the process of finishing our NEW HOME! As it stands now it looks like we may be in before Christmas. I cannot believe we are actually coming to the end of our journey with this house! Its been a long summer and fall watching it be built and getting excited to start building new memories and open a new chapter of our lives. Delilah is beyond excited to have new friends, have many nice parks so close, see the beauty of Utah Lake every time we look out our windows or step outside and of course have a brand new room. Scott and I are excited to be in a community with lots of new and/or young families and many kids around us, the mountains so close, the lake just as close, nice walking trails, quite and the ability to see the stars! I had almost forgot what those things looked like living in the city for 9 yrs! For me especially its bittersweet. I bought our current home when I was at the ripe age of 21 and have had MANY memories in this home, good, bad and everything in between. I have had some of my lowest lows and highest highs while living her. Had roommates come and go, dated, moved in and married the man who holds my heart, brought Delilah from the hospital to her first home and gave my furry kiddos a place to run, play and be happy. I can only hope that this new home gives us as much joy. But if we ever miss our current home we can always go walk in and reminisce since my parents will be living here and renting it from us. Can I just say that I NEVER imagined owning two homes before I was 30?!! And not just buying one, selling and buying another but actually retaining two separate homes and mortgages. We definitely are blessed and only able to make it work because of Scott's tremendous work ethic and dedication to his family and his job. I could not be more proud of the man I chose to spend my life with and raise a family.
Here are some pics of the house process..




.jpg)






0 comments:
Post a Comment