So every year that Mothers Day comes and we are still struggling to have a baby I get a little sad. We are still doing the Clomid to try and get pregnant but we found out Friday that it didnt work this month. I was so sure it had too! I have to say it was a hard day for me. So I start my second round of pills next Wednesday and get to go through the whole bit of being nauseous, vomiting, and emotional again. Time to get back out the fat pants!!! It had just worn off from this month finally and I have to prep myself for another rollercoaster of a month. Every month that comes and goes and we have not conceived yet it is hard but its just especially hard around this day because a mother is something I want to be more than anything. I know it will happen one day but for now I just had to get this out. To all the mothers out there I wish you a very happy mothers day and ask that you cherish everyday you have with you kids because some of us dont have that joy quite yet. But on a lighter note her is a picture of my "kids" sleeping with a stuffed bear!! 





1 comments:
im sorry to hear it was such a hard day for you sweetie. keep your chin up
Post a Comment